- What personal qualities are desirable?
- What are the professional qualities of a teacher?
- What are the personal qualities of teachers in New Zealand?
- What are your 5 best qualities?
- What are the personal qualities of teachers in Indonesia?
- What are the 7 domains of Ncbts?
- Widely used phrases
- What’s the most important thing to know about Indonesia?
- What kind of religion do people in Indonesia have?
- What do people in Indonesia do in the morning?
What personal qualities are desirable?
The 10 Most Desirable Traits in Human Beings
- Sense of Humor.
- Intelligence, Education and Common Sense.
- Emotionally Open.
What are the professional qualities of a teacher?
Some qualities of a good teacher include skills in communication, listening, collaboration, adaptability, empathy and patience. Other characteristics of effective teaching include an engaging classroom presence, value in real-world learning, exchange of best practices and a lifelong love of learning.
What are the personal qualities of teachers in New Zealand?
Being enthusiastic, open-minded and able to motivate children. Being creative and adaptable. Being able to work well under pressure. Being firm and fair, with a sense of humour.
What are your 5 best qualities?
- Optimism. You know there is much to achieve and much good in this world, and you know what’s worth fighting for.
- Self-confidence. You trust yourself.
- Communication. You work to communicate and pay attention to the communicators around you.
What are the personal qualities of teachers in Indonesia?
Indonesian teachers must have the necessary talent, interest, zeal, idealism, commitment, faith, piety, and a noble character. For teachers to be able to develop these attributes, they must undergo formal teacher education before they are certified as qualified teachers.
What are the 7 domains of Ncbts?
TEC came up with the National Competency-Based Teacher Standards (NCBTS) specifying seven domains, namely; social regard for learning, the learning environment, the diversity of learners, curriculum, planning and assessing and reporting, community linkages, personal & professional growth.
Widely used phrases
There’s no such thing as an ‘Indonesian Culture’. Before we get into anything further, this is an important disclaimer. ‘Indonesia’ is a singular term that names a particular nation, but there’s nothing uniform about its culture. There are at least 300 ethnic groups in Indonesia, each with their own set of customs and distinctive cultural objects.
What’s the most important thing to know about Indonesia?
No matter how old or independent they are, Indonesians tend to keep tight relationships with members of their family. For many Indonesian youths, moving out of parents’ house is simply not a thing, even when they already have a stable income of their own.
What kind of religion do people in Indonesia have?
Indonesia’s diversity extends to the variety of belief systems as well. Many communities still live traditionally and still uphold the religions and practices of their ancestors, often unique to the locality. But to categorize, many belief systems draw from animism, dynamism, and totemism.
What do people in Indonesia do in the morning?
When in Indonesia, you’ll see Balinese present their offerings first thing in the morning, or employees dropping everything for prayer time. No matter what religion they uphold, Indonesians are generally very spiritual.