- How old do you have to be to go to live at the Apollo?
- Where is Live at the Apollo?
- How long is Live at the Apollo?
- Does Jack Dee own Live at the Apollo?
- What was the most successful decade at the Apollo?
- Is there an Apollo in England?
- Is Live at the Apollo on Netflix?
- Is the Apollo Theater Black Owned?
- Why is the Apollo Theater named after the god?
- Who owns the Apollo Theatre London?
- What shows have been at the Apollo Theatre?
- What channel is live at the Apollo on?
- How old do you have to be to go to the Houses of Parliament?
- How old do you have to be to enter the Palace of Westminster?
- How can you tell the age of a Bulova Watch?
How old do you have to be to go to live at the Apollo?
Age Restrictions All customers aged 14 or under must be accompanied by an adult 18+. In general, under 3’s are not permitted but the age restriction can vary depending on the event itself – please check the individual event page for specific age restrictions.
Where is Live at the Apollo?
Live at the Apollo is filmed at the iconic Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London.
How long is Live at the Apollo?
Live at the Apollo (TV series)
|Live at the Apollo|
|Executive producers||Addison Cresswell, Andrew Beint and Joe Norris|
|Producers||Alex Hardcastle, Anthony Caveney|
|Running time||30–45 minutes|
Does Jack Dee own Live at the Apollo?
Dee’s first public act was an open-mic gig in 1986 at The Comedy Store, which he went to one evening after work. His combination of stand-up routines on television continued with Jack Dee’s Saturday Night on ITV, Jack Dee’s Happy Hour in 1997 and later Jack Dee Live at the Apollo in 2004 on BBC One.
What was the most successful decade at the Apollo?
Although the 1960s was the venue’s most successful decade, in the following decade, the drug problem in Harlem, with its attendant robberies and thefts, was the cause of its closing in 1976, after an 18-year-old was shot to death.
Is there an Apollo in England?
The Apollo Theatre is a Grade II listed West End theatre, on Shaftesbury Avenue in the City of Westminster, in central London.
Is Live at the Apollo on Netflix?
Netflix UK: Live at the Apollo is available on Netflix for streaming.
Is the Apollo Theater Black Owned?
The neo-classical theater known today as the Apollo Theater was designed by George Keister and first owned by Sidney Cohen. Like many American theaters during this time, African-Americans were not allowed to attend as patrons or to perform.
Why is the Apollo Theater named after the god?
Apollo Theater takes its name from the ancient Greek god Apollo associated with music, the sun, healing, and prophecy. It’s no wonder why Apollo audiences expect and receive experiences that last a lifetime.
Who owns the Apollo Theatre London?
The Apollo has had many owners in its 112-year history, including Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Really Useful Group. Its current owners are the veteran producers Nica Burns and Max Weitzenhoffer, who bought it in 2005.
What shows have been at the Apollo Theatre?
Shows At The Apollo Theatre
- Now Playing. musical. Everybody’s Talking About Jamie. 20 May, 2021 – 26 Sep, 2021.
- BARMY BRITAIN – PART FIVE! 29 Jul, 2021 – 28 Aug, 2021. Now Playing. apolloBook Now.
- Chewing the Fat with Jay Rayner. 06 Sep, 2021 – 06 Sep, 2021. Coming Soon. apolloBook Now.
- Coming Soon. comedy. Magic Goes Wrong.
What channel is live at the Apollo on?
Jack Dee Live at the Apollo/Networks
How old do you have to be to go to the Houses of Parliament?
There is also a separate audio guide aimed at children aged 7 – 12. The lower price is if you buy pre-booked tickets. The higher price is if you buy your ticket the same day. Children (5-15 years): One child free with each paying adult, but will require a ticket for admission, £7.50 /£8.50 for each additional child
How old do you have to be to enter the Palace of Westminster?
Also note: Children under 5 are not allowed into the Public Gallery and older children can be denied access if the doorkeepers feel this necessary. The visitor entry point to the Palace of Westminster is located at 3 St. Margaret’s Street ( map ), just across from St. Margaret’s Church.
How can you tell the age of a Bulova Watch?
BULOVA: In the 1950’s Bulova incorporated a symbol system to date the watches they manufactured. These numbers are stamped on the back (outside) of the case. If there is no two symbols, it could be that your watch was made before 1948. The code is very simple.. L=50, M=60, N=70, P=80, T=90.